(7) Find a mounting location for the ballast. Use the ballast bracket, screws or zip-ties as needed.
*Do not drill holes on the ballast box.
*Mount away from moving components.
*Mount to a secure location.
(8) Check your vehicle's headlight fuse. Make sure it is rated at 20AMPS or higher. Replace the fuse with a 20 AMP fuse if your headlight fuse is of a lower rating.
(9) Reconnect the battery cables.
(10) Turn light switch on and allow your new xenon light to run for 10 minutes.
Enjoy your new xenon headlights!
Hi/Lo Installation Instructions
1) Clean all connectors and wipe the HID bulbs and connectors with rubbing alcohol
2) Install the HID bulbs into the headlight housing
3) Connect the HID bulbs to the ballast (2 round quick-disconnects)
4) Connect the high beam control wires (small rectangular connectors)
5) Connect the ballasts to the Hi/Lo wiring harness (oval connectors with yellow rubber seals)
6) Connect the 3-pin socket on the wiring harness to ONE of the headlight sockets
7) Connect the thick red wire to the battery positive
8) Connect the thick black wires to the battery negative or ground
9) Mount the ballast and clean up the wiring harness with zip ties
" Do not drill holes on the ballast box
" Mount away from moving components
" Mount to a secure location
10) Turn headlight switch on and allow your new xenon light to run for 10 minutes
11) You're done! Enjoy!